Service Will Give ALL LEVEL Codes
Before ordering, please check your Unlock Counter!
To check in Xperia X10 which simlock is in, please do the following:
1. Start up the phone and press the Menu key ( ) and Back key ( ) as follows:
2. Pressing Key Sequences: Menu – Back – Back – Menu – Back – Menu – Menu – Back
Note: Please make sure that the phone has SIMLOCK when pressing these keys to get into the Service menu.
Also, you can check the “wrong code counter” to see if it is blocked (how many times a wrong code has been entered).
For new Sony and Xperia Phones:
Switch on your phone without SIM card Compose *#*#7378423#*#*
Select Service Info and then SIMLOCK. If X is with Network and it is not 0 you can unlock your phone via code.
If X is 0, your counter is locked and unlocking via code is NOT POSSIBLE.
Code entering Instruction for XPERIA phones:
1. Insert an unauthorized Sim Card and turn ON your phone
2. Phone will ask “SIM Network Unlock Code”
3. Enter Unlock Code
– NO REFUND IF THE COUNTER IS BLOCKED!
– NO CANCELLATION ONCE ORDERED!