Committed to clear and helpful explanations
Welcome to StockUnlocks!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of StockUnlocks’s Website, located at https://www.stockunlocks.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use StockUnlocks if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, StockUnlocks and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on StockUnlocks. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from StockUnlocks for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from StockUnlocks
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from StockUnlocks
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from StockUnlocks
- Redistribute content from StockUnlocks
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. StockUnlocks does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of StockUnlocks, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, StockUnlocks shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
StockUnlocks reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant StockUnlocks a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of StockUnlocks; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to StockUnlocks. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of StockUnlocks’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you assume full responsibility for any loss that results from your use of the StockUnlocks Services, including any downloads from the Website. We and our Team won’t be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, or consequential damages under any circumstances, even if they’re based on negligence or we’ve been advised of the possibility of those damages. You acknowledge and agree that StockUnlocks’s maximum liability to you will not exceed the amount you have paid StockUnlocks.
Intellectual Property and Content Ownership
We claim no ownership rights over the content submitted or created exclusively by you in your StockUnlocks Service account. Any content that is yours remains yours. These Terms do not grant us any licenses or rights to your content except for the limited rights needed for us to provide the StockUnlocks Service to you.
You agree to indemnify and hold StockUnlocks, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, partners and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the StockUnlocks Service, use of your account by any third party, your violation of these Terms of Service, or any infringement by you or any third party using your account.
The StockUnlocks Service and its contents are provided “as is” and “as available” without any warranty or representations of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
We guarantee our products to function as advertised when installed on a clean, self-hosted installation of WordPress and when activated without any changes. We cannot guarantee our products will function with all third-party components, plugins or web browsers.
We are not responsible for any data loss that may occur as a result of installing the Software. Please be safe and always make a backup.
We offer free support to both StockUnlocks customers and StockUnlocks users without any bias or priority.
Support requests are handled on a first-come, first-serve basis. We will undertake Commercially Reasonable Efforts to resolve issues in a timely, courteous, and professional manner. However, we make NO WARRANTY of any kind with respect to the Software or with respect to whether the use of Support Services may resolve any particular issue.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Notification of Security Breach
In the event of a security breach that may affect you, we’ll notify you of the breach and provide a description of what happened.
Modifications to this policy
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change, modify, add to, supplement or delete any portion of these Terms at any time, effective with or without prior notice; provided, however, that we will use reasonable efforts to provide you with notification of any material changes (as determined in our sole discretion) by email.
If any future changes to these Terms of Service are unacceptable to you or cause you to no longer be in compliance, you must immediately stop using the StockUnlocks Service. Your continued use of the StockUnlocks Service following any revision to this Agreement constitutes your complete acceptance of any and all such changes.
These Terms, together with our other policies make up the entire agreement and supersede all prior agreements, representations, and understandings.
Thanks for taking the time to learn about StockUnlocks’s policies.
Updated September 24, 2020
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Personal information submitted on this Web site is used by StockUnlocks, or its cooperating organizations solely for the purpose stated to the user at the time of submission. StockUnlocks does not give your personal information to anyone else unless it is necessary to do so in order to provide the service requested by the user and it has made a full disclosure to the user or it has good faith belief that disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to satisfy any applicable laws or regulations or to detect and prevent fraud, security, or technical issues. Any personal information submitted will not be sold, traded, or rented under any circumstances.
The e-mail address that you supply when creating an account on this Web site will be used to contact you regarding your account. For example, if you forget your user name or password and request assistance with logging in, assistance will be provided by means of a message sent to the e-mail address entered in your user profile.
Our email address is email@example.com.
Thanks for taking the time to learn about StockUnlocks’s policies.
Updated September 24, 2020
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
However, you have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies.
To learn more about cookie controls in your browser, click the link for your browser below.
Disabling Most Interest Based Advertising: Most advertising networks offer you a way to opt out of Interest Based Advertising. If you would like to find out more information, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
Do Not Track: Some Internet browsers – like Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari – include the ability to transmit “Do Not Track” or “DNT” signals. Since uniform standards for “DNT” signals have not been adopted, our Websites do not currently process or respond to “DNT” signals. To learn more about “DNT”, please visit All About Do Not Track.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies: This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies: This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookies: When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies: In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including:
… will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
Updated September 24, 2020