There are many Blackberry model versions and each version comes with one unlock code. We could provide you with all of the possibilities, but that could harm your phone since you are only allowed between 5 to 10 mistakes, depending on your carrier. In order for us to provide you with ONE working unlock code, we need your help to get the MEP Name. Here is how to get the MEP Name:
MEP Name without Cable:
1. Access the “Help Me” menu by pressing Alt+Cap+H key (hold all three keys at the same time from main menu).
For Pearl and other sure-type (two characters on 1 key) model; press and hold Alt (Bottom left) and type E A C E (characters are not case sensitive).
For Storm: hold the BACK arrow and tap the screen in the following areas: TOP LEFT, TOP RIGHT, TOP LEFT, TOP RIGHT.
2. Find the following information:
a. Blackberry Device PIN: example: cc414bfc
b. App Version: example: 188.8.131.52 (2334)
c. Uptime: example: 87208
3. The “Help Me” Menu will open. You need to look for PIN, App Version and Uptime information similar to above. Enter this information into the box below to generate the “Key Code”. You must type the information into the box EXACTLY including the period, space, and parentheses.
|example: 184.108.40.206 (2334)|
|Enter the data above.|
4. Enter the information above at this web site: POPUP WINDOW or NEW TAB. Generate your Key Code. Once you have the Key Code, type this Key Code directly into your Blackberry. Remember to press alt key for the number and release alt key for character (example: if Your Key is 7A00EF7B, you need to press alt 7, A, alt 0, alt 0, E, F, alt 7, B (character is not case sensitive). You will not see anything on the screen as the key is being typed.
5. Engineering Screens Contents will open. Select “OS Engineering Screens” and “Device information” will open.
6. Device information will open. Scroll down and find your Blackberry MEP Name. For this example, the MEP Name is 04104-007 (Your MEP Name may be different) Now you have your MEP Name, this is what you will need to submit to us: this MEP Name.