Reply To: WP Plugin – Feature Requests

Home Forums StockUnlocks WordPress Plugin WP Plugin – Feature Requests Reply To: WP Plugin – Feature Requests

SU Admin

Regarding the WC Sold Individually, when I tested it, here’s what happened:

• I created a “Test – Product”, clicked on the “Inventory” tab (below “General”)
  • Put a “checkmark” after “Sold individually” right in front of “Enable this to only allow one of this item to be bought in a single order” and Updated it
  • I opened it up to view in the browser and clicked on “Add to cart” to add the single item to the cart with no problem
  • I went back to add an additional “Test – Product” to the cart and was presented with the message:
    You cannot add another “TEST – Product” to your cart.

WC seems to be doing what’s stated when it says: “Enable this to only allow one of this item to be bought in a single order”.

On the back-end, I was manipulating the product and WC enforced the “allow one of this item” in this case. It was a real pain trying to work around this when I needed to reference multiple IMEI within one custom field of a single Product in an attempt to increase the number of  items (Products) bought in a single order.

The Best Official Denmark Telia iPhone Unlock Via iTunes, IMEI Factory

Unlock Service for Denmark Telia ONLY - iPhone Models: 2G, 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5

Notice: iPhone unlock for this option takes 1-3 days to receive a reply.

This is an official, permanent factory unlock that does not void your warranty. Your iPhone will always be unlocked even after each new update of your phone's firmware.

Please confirm that your iPhone is indeed locked to Denmark Telia. If you are unsure about the carrier or IMEI status, check out the iPhone Network Finder service that we provide.