Reply To: WP Plugin – Feature Requests

Home Forums StockUnlocks WordPress Plugin WP Plugin – Feature Requests Reply To: WP Plugin – Feature Requests

SU Admin
Keymaster

Regarding the WC Sold Individually, when I tested it, here’s what happened:

• I created a “Test – Product”, clicked on the “Inventory” tab (below “General”)
  • Put a “checkmark” after “Sold individually” right in front of “Enable this to only allow one of this item to be bought in a single order” and Updated it
  • I opened it up to view in the browser and clicked on “Add to cart” to add the single item to the cart with no problem
  • I went back to add an additional “Test – Product” to the cart and was presented with the message:
    You cannot add another “TEST – Product” to your cart.

WC seems to be doing what’s stated when it says: “Enable this to only allow one of this item to be bought in a single order”.

On the back-end, I was manipulating the product and WC enforced the “allow one of this item” in this case. It was a real pain trying to work around this when I needed to reference multiple IMEI within one custom field of a single Product in an attempt to increase the number of  items (Products) bought in a single order.

STAY CONNECTED

240FansLike
227FollowersFollow
202SubscribersSubscribe

LATEST NEWS

PRODUCTS

Telia Sweden iPhone Official Factory Unlock via iTunes

Sweden Telia Cheapest Apple iPhone Official factory unlock code, the best factory remote iPhone unlock