Reply To: SU Module Installation and Testing

Home Forums StockUnlocks Drupal Module SU Module Installation and Testing Reply To: SU Module Installation and Testing

dhru-user
Participant

Hello,

Thanks you very much for this post ,

i was registered on your platform stockUnlocks,
and I was tried to activate my temporary site (when it is on, I’ll change the domain name)
but I got blockage on the step 3 , when i try access to edit page on api status :

i was tried in 2 server (the local on my pc , and my register server)
– in local server : Object not found ,The requested URL could not be found..

– in register server :Internal server error ,The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

so in the final , I can’t edit my provider or enter api keys ,

please can you help me ?

best regards

LATEST NEWS

PRODUCTS

Barred/Blacklisted Status: France SFR Network

France SFR Network: Not sure of the Barred/Blacklisted status of your mobile device? Mobile phone barred/blacklisted status; submit unlock request afterwards.

If you are a Reseller, StockUnlocks.com is your source to find the best Wholesale provider, offering the cheapest France SFR Network service. Go to this link: Mobile Unlock cheapest prices and type "sfr" in the Search field to see which Dhru Fusion GSM direct provider can handle your request. Please keep in mind that the wholesale prices you will see are for Resellers only. If you would like to become a Reseller and start your own mobile unlocking business, get your own cell phone unlocking website here.