BlackBerry Q5, Q10, Z10, Z30 – Worldwide, All Networks (12-24 hours) Remote IMEI unlocking service.
- All Level of codes provided
- Unlock Guaranteed
- Service Available 24/7
- Refund available if code is not found
- Permanent Official Network Unlocking
No refunds are given for any incorrect IMEI #’s or hardlocked phones!
How to Enter the Unlock Code into your Blackberry Q5 | Q10 | Z10:
- Insert a non accepted SIM card and power the phone ON.
- Go to Settings | Security then Privacy | Simcard.
- Press Unlock Network
- Enter the 8 or 16 digit unlock code (If 16 digit code is giving you an error, please use the first 8 digits of this 16 digits code)
- Your phone is now Unlocked!
If your Blackberry Q5, Q10 or Z10 displays MEP 0, what does this mean? This means your phone is hard-locked and has no more attempts left to unlock your device. At this point, there are no alternatives to unlock this device.