Error: no imei field on product

Home Forums StockUnlocks WordPress Plugin Error: no imei field on product

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cosmabgd 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

cosmabgd
    Participant

i have build a test wordpress website for phone unlock. I am using woocommerce and stockunlocks plugin, but i have a small problem : on user view of the product i can’t find the imei field , only the button for add to cart. you can help me?

• This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  cosmabgd.

SU Admin
    Keymaster

One thing to be sure of, if you’re converting an existing product or working with imported products:

When editing the Product, make sure that “Remote Service” is checked (selected) under “Product Categories”.

This is a unique category created by the StockUnlocks plugin that activates the unique fields necessary, including the IMEI field.

You can see the explanation around the 1 minute mark in the first video for the StockUnlocks plugin for WordPress:

https://youtu.be/GhQkAgmOyZc?t=1m7s (WordPress: StockUnlocks Plugin Installation – Mobile Unlocking)

Also, if you’re attempting to modify an existing Product that you had before using the StockUnlocks plugin, check out this link:

Converting an existing unlocking product

Hope this helps!

cosmabgd
    Participant

thank you , it was working like that

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.