Reply To: SU Module Installation and Testing

Home Forums StockUnlocks Drupal Module SU Module Installation and Testing Reply To: SU Module Installation and Testing

SU Admin
Keymaster

First of all, I’m very sorry for the long delay. I just finished importing this forum from the old website and was busy with tidying up after a major website upgrade. At first glance, it looks like the stockunlocks module wasn’t completely uninstalled properly. In order to completely uninstall, you have to first disable the module: THIS WILL DELETE EVERYTHING RELATED TO STOCKUNLOCKS, INCLUDING ALL SERVICES (PRODUCTS), PROVIDERS, etc.

1. Navigate to your website: /admin/modules
2. You will find the “StockUnlocks – Mobile Unlocking” module in the “Other” category, de-select it (uncheck the box next to it)
3. Click on “Save configuration” at the bottom of the page.
4. Scroll back to the top and find the link “update script” and click on that, following all of the instructions afterwards.

Next, you have to properly uninstall the module:

1. Navigate to your website: /admin/modules/uninstall
2. You will see the “StockUnlocks – Mobile Unlocking” module, select it (check the box next to it)
3. Click on “Uninstall” at the bottom of the page.
4. Follow all of the instructions afterwards. This should “clean up” any mess left behind from a bad install.

Afterwards, just follow the instructions for enabling (installing) the stockunlocks module.

Keep in mind: The module is still available in the file system, you don’t have to download it again.

1. Just go back to your website: /admin/modules
2. You will find the “StockUnlocks – Mobile Unlocking” module in the “Other” category, select it (check the box next to it)
3. Click on “Save configuration” at the bottom of the page.
4. Scroll back to the top and find the link “update script” and click on that, following all of the instructions afterwards.

Let me know how it turns out.